Its been yet another eventfull trip around the sun. Some of the life lessons I've learnt this year:
1. Having a career AND a life is possible.
2. You know you have something amazing going on, when a friend manages to make you the happiest person alive.. from the other side of the globe.
3. Blood is often thicker than water...however there are exceptions.
4. You are not a doormat, enlightening people about this gains respect ;)
5. People can be a lot deeper than at first glance.. and possibly a lot shallower.
6. Last but not the least, NEVER underestimate the importance of a bottle opener. :D