Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthday wishes for a special friend

Happy birthday smiley!!!! enjoy!! ;)

Dear Smiley,

We make friends everyday. But finding that special bond is realllly rare. Im glad I found that in you!! You make me feel special in a way that I cant really explain. If I'm a happier and better person today its because you played a major part in it. Your the best friend anyone could ask for :) and the memories of the fun times we had will stay with me forever! (I hope theres lots more to come!!)

I'm glad that though the Indian ocean today lies between us things are pretty much the same. There hasn't been a time so far that you've failed to cheer me up( or pull my leg) and I hope I've been half as useful to you :P Just want you to know that you can count on me for anything. I'll always be your partner in crime. (AND your very own stalker ;) ) I hope one day we do manage to kill "you know who" together!!

I know best friends forever sounds cliche but count me in!! :) Have a wonderful birthday in the land of the OZ!!
*giant bear hugs* ;)

- Ms Mantis

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

ow.. tahzt a sweet dedication.. happy b'day to ur friend.. :)